Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

This year we went to my Grandma Topie's for Thanksgiving lunch on my mom's side and then on over to my Aunt Cindy's for dinner with my dad side. Steph and her crew got to join dad's side. Then it was BLACK SHOPPING time!! This is something we do every year! I love it!   Josh and Blake watched the kiddos and well it didn't go so well!! Ha ha  Here's onto some pictures which I  don't think I have many!!! 
My little family with my grandma Topie. Love this lady so much. 
I love Cody Allen so much. Little cousin! He was hungover!! ;) ;) 

Nana and two of her grand babies. Ryder wants no part of pictures clearly! 
Steph and I!! Love her!!! 
It's always fun climbing on Aunt Cindy's fireplace. The little ones were trying too! 
Hello Midnight at the mall for Black Friday shopping!!! Love these girls.. I had an eye infection / dry eyes for a month and half and could only wear glasses! IT SUCKED!!! 
I got to end the weekend cuddling these two!! It was a great Thanksgiving break!! 
We are so thankful for our family!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment