Monday, August 12, 2013

Vegas - Mommy and Daddy trip

In June we went to Las Vegas for a long weekend! We had so much fun! We went with our good friends Christy and Richard  and Trish and Larry.  We went their to celebrating Josh, me, Christy and Richard big 30 birthdays which will all happen this year! Then Aunt celebrated her 50th bday!!! ;)  Here are some pictures of the trip! 
Hello Vegas!!!! 
Aunt Trish and I had these WONDERFUL Margaritas! 
The Nachos that Christy, Trish and Josh all ordered! They all ordered their separate plate! Crazy the amount of nachos wasted at our table! 
Love this girl. I'm so glad we have became so close! 
You can not miss a trip to Serendipity if there is one around you on vacation! Love this place! 
Amazing days at the pool.. 
These two are so special to me!! Always there for me! 
We always have a BLAST with these two! 

I'm so glad we were able to take this trip! 




No comments:

Post a Comment